Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bethany and Ken's Day-Reception


Cake by Auntie Alofa.
She also made our wedding cake back in the day.
It pays to have a cake maker in the family.


Tables ready.

Checking out the pictures.

First number of the show.
Family Samoan.

Wedding party getting ready to serve cake.

Hawaiian by Aunt Ida.

 A rare shot of our photographer for the evening.

G does Tongan.


At the couple's request, the sisters lip sync
'Today I met the boy I'm going to marry'.

Brothers and cousin perform to Jagged Edge.

Big Michael Jackson finale.
The family takes the floor!

Getting our groove on.


Derek sportin' the shades.

Pull! Pull!


Dancers lined the middle of the floor and in front of the stage.
Over 40 of 'em.

Sway, sway.

You know I'm bad.

Who's bad?

The couple making their way down the soul train.

Fun time!

Welcome to the family, Bethany!

No comments:

Post a Comment