Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year's in Utah-Day 3

A beautiful New Year's Day!


We talked about what it would be like to live by mountains.
Maybe some day.

Play day at the church.
Some serious basketball games took place
before we switched to volleyball.
Aunty Luka and Uncle Scott, Uncle Lester and Aunt Selena,
Grandma Netta and Grandpa Isaac
showed us they have volleyball skillz.


I know this is blurry, but check out Gordon's vertical.
Impressive!
Nice spike, Malia!

Lauren and Tiana spent a lot of time chillin' with the little cousins. 
I wonder why Cousin I has his tongue out.
Haka?
 Almost 3 year old Cousin J was rarely
without his adoring older girl cousins.
 I wonder why he has his tongue out.
Grandma Netta and Grandpa Isaac made a TON of food for us.
Samoan sapasui, taro, puligi, turkey and more.
Lauren liked the looks of this fish dish.
Not. I believe her words were
"I just saw a fish head!"
(Say it in your head with a high-pitched tween voice.)

Later that night we went back to Koki's
 and played Mafia with the kids.
It was almost as intense as the night before!

Another fun day!
I laugh a lot when I'm with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment