This morning as Dan and the kids were getting ready to leave the snow on the roof at the front of the house decided it was time to come down. Freaky. Think waterfall of white with the sound of thunder. Luckily LUCKILY luckily no one was out there when it fell.
Just saw two neighbors out. One was picking out pieces of his roof from the snow that slid off his roof this morning. The other was with repair people looking at damage on his roof. I guess I should be happy that our worst is bent gutters!
Yah, it's SOOOOOO bad this year!!! I'm really curious as to how bad our roof will be. We've already had problems with it since moving in. And I won't let the kids play outside until after all the slushies fall down from up there. Deadly. Blech. But, hey, Spring is ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!! We had a little party every time we saw the brown dead grass on the way home from school today! :)
ReplyDeleteI have a new respect for roof snow. 1.5 hrs shoveling out JUST THE STAIRS. Massive ice chunks. SO DANG HEAVY! I started to feel a little sick thinking about what would have happened if someone had been out there....
ReplyDeleteUpside for sure is spring is a comin'!