Derek and his friends hit McDonald's after the early out. He's in the dark green against the wall. This was one of the boys first without-parents-outing, so I sat at a different table and discreetly monitored things. I don't think they would have noticed me if I had been sitting at the table with them.
For Young Women tonight the girls did Easter crafts. Painting/decorating plastic and real eggs.
Caution: shameless project show off.
Satu asked me to work on the bulletin board for Nursery.
The kids get to put stickers by their lambs every Sunday.
Right now I only have flower stickers but I think we need some bugs and other cool stuff.
Dan putting together our new grill! Hurray!
Looking forward to a nice steak this weekend.
Beagle bunny thinking about eating
the new green coming up in the yard. Bad bunny.
I love the nursery board! :-) Good job!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It's way simple, but I think it turned out cute.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I haven't seen the nursery board yet! Hmmm...I think that just shows that I'm the slacker mom who never seems to make it in time to pick up her kid! Sorry!!! I'm going to look next week! :)
ReplyDelete