| Where life skills are taught. Skills include taunting, whisper-counting, and destroying your opponent. |
| When Derek was little, he would only be the Heroes because they were blue, his favorite color. His choice stuck. |
| Of course Lauren is the Princesses! |
| Dan is always the Villians. |
| Which left this group for me. My family has named them the Wimps. Not fond of that name. One day Bambi and Pooh Bear will have their revenge. |
Another game we play is called, well, it's not called anything, but I think I'll name it the Sing Off for blogging purposes. Must be played in the car. Each person picks a different song and starts singing. The person who can keep singing their song the longest and/or get the others to mess up their songs, wins!
And finally...Hide the Food. You have to be quick and quiet to play this one. As a person is preparing any food and walks away from it, a different person hides said food. Example: Dan pours some cereal into a bowl, then goes to the fridge to get milk. I take the bowl of cereal off the counter and hide it in a cupboard or the oven so when he comes back from the fridge, no bowl. Oh so funny! Lauren and Derek are starting to play now. Good times.
I tried to think of examples of how your characters are not wimps. . .sorry couldn't come up with anything!
ReplyDeleteOh man!!
ReplyDelete