Animal update
The Cat: You may remember the cat that was living under our deck this summer. We haven't seen it around but we have seen its footprints. Sometimes right up to our back door. I stopped by the neighbor's the other day to ask a question. Rang the doorbell and their dog came flying around the corner followed by THE CAT! It belongs to you? Why is it always hanging around our house? I still will encourage it not to visit, but will do so with a much softer voice.
The Beagle Bunnies: Haven't actually seen our large, creepy rabbits lately but their prints are all over the yard. They appear to be jumping up on the snow bank and eating the bark off the apple tree, leaving incriminating prints and droppings. (That can't be good for the tree.) I can just imagine when all the snow melts and the rabbits are looking way up to the tree thinking, 'Now how did we get up there before?'
Bad bunnies.
No comments:
Post a Comment