Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The cold, the ortho, and DOH!

It was DANG cold today. I saw quite a few people walking around holding their faces. Maybe to check if they were still there? My hat didn't cover my ears so I kept holding them. So painful. Don't worry. I got a new hat this afternoon.

Last night Derek and I were running errands in Helsinki (read: walking in the freezing cold) and he mentioned his legs were starting to feel warm. Hmm...mine were feeling tingly. I decided neither was a good sign and we got inside fast.

I was feeling kinda wimpy. I've been in cold weather before! Then I thought about it. Any time it was -15 F school would probably be pushed back two hours. And I definitely never went walking in it. So many new experiences here in Finland.



On our way to Lauren's orthodontist. The sidewalk was solid ice with lots of gravel on top. Any time there wasn't gravel, slip city.






 The offices of Oral Hammaslaakarit Oyj. Doctor Maarit Hekali. Located at Erottajankatu 5A.
Scary elevator at the ortho. We never use it...because it's scary.



Why you should keep cords away from your paper tray...



2 comments: